Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
indian-air-force-iaf-logoThe Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. It is the world’s fourth largest air force in terms of both personnel and aircraft. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict.
After India became independent from the United Kingdom in 1947, the Royal Indian Air Force served the Dominion of India, with the prefix being dropped when India became a republic in 1950.
Officail Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2019 for the courses commencing in July 2020 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches & Online applications are also invited for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For grant of PC/SSC in Flying Branch). The detailed eligibility and application process of AFCAT 2019 are given in below.
Positions: Commissioned Officers
Total Vacancies: 256 Posts
- AFCAT Entry (Flying Branch) – 74 Posts
- AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty – Technical) – 105 Posts
- AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty – NonTechnical) – 55 Posts
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch) – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
- Meteorology Entry-22 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Pay Scale: Rs 56,100 – 1,10,700/Month
- Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent OR BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Final Year students are also eligible to apply, provided they do not have any backlog at the time of AFSB Testing and produce Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement.
Ground Duty (Technical):
Aeronautical Engineering…………..Read More>>