NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Jobs for the post of Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A (DPOF) & Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician – (Hygienist) for 7 vacancies and Executive Trainees in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ B. Sc in respective disciplines through GATE-2020 examination can apply for this Executive Trainees job. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL):
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai. At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019:
List of current openings in NPCIL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|DPOF/Stipendiary Trainee||7||16 December 2019|
|Executive Trainees||–||9 April 2020|
NPCIL Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainee:
|Job Role||Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A(DPOF) & Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician -(Hygienist)|
|Last Date||16 December 2019|
For Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum Fireman/A (DPOF):
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Experience: One year of experience in driving heavy vehicle plus Certificate course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
For Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist):
- HSC (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks plus 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician (Hygienist) recognized by Dental Council of India.
Age Limit(as on 16.12.2019):
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A( DPOF): 25 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee -Dental Technician -(Hygienist): 24 Years
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For OBC: 3 Years
- For PWD: 10 Years (PWD-SC/ST: 15 Years, PWD-OBC: 13 Years)
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 7 Posts)
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A( DPOF): 5 Posts [EWS-3, UR-2]
- Stipendiary Trainee -Dental Technician -(Hygienist): 1 Post [UR-1]
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A( DPOF): 1 Post [OBC-1]
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A( DPOF): Rs.21700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee -Dental Technician -(Hygienist):
1st year training: Rs.10500/-
2nd year training: Rs.12500/-
On successful completion of 2 yrs training: RS.29200/-
NPCIL Recruitment – Selection Process:
For Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A( DPOF):
The selection is based on Physical Standard Test, Physical Assessment Test & Driving Test shall be conducted first. Those who qualify in these tests will be allowed to appear Stage-1 Preliminary Test.
For Stipendiary Trainee -Dental Technician -(Hygienist):
The selection is based on Stage-1 Preliminary Test and Stage-2 Advanced Test
Stage-1 Preliminary Test:
- It will be screening examination to shortlist candidates.
- The examination will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers).
- Duration of 1 hour
- 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each
incorrect answer……….Read More>>