SBI Recruitment 2019 | Specialist Officers | BE/ B.Tech / CA/ MBA/Others | Across india|76 Vacancies | Last date:12th august 2019
|No. of Vacancies||76|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Salary||Up to Rs 15 LPA|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ Others|
|Published Date||05th august 2019|
|Last Date||12th August 2019|
- For Deputy General Manager(Capital Planning): 1 post
- For SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist): 11 posts
- For SME Credit Analyst (Structuring): 4 posts
- For SME Credit Analyst: 10 posts
- For Credit Analyst: 30 posts
- For Credit Analyst: 20 posts.
For Deputy General Manager(Capital Planning):
- Graduation in any Discipline AND Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent/ PGDM (Finance) or equivalent.
- FRM Certificate and/or CFA is preferred.
For SME Credit Analyst:
- B.E/ B.Tech AND MBA (Finance)/ CA/CFA
For Credit Analyst:
- CA/MBA/PGDM from recognized university/ college (2 years full-time regular course in Finance)
Age Limit:As on 1 June 2019
- For Deputy General Manager(Capital Planning): Below 45 years
- For SME Credit Analyst: Minimum 23 to Maximum 35 years
- For Credit Analyst: Minimum 25 to Maximum 35 years
- For Deputy General Manager(Capital Planning): Rs 41 lakh
- For SME Credit Analyst/Credit Analyst(for MMGS-III): Rs 18 lakh
- For Credit Analyst(For MMGS-II): Rs 15 lakh.
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.125/-
- For Deputy General Manager(Capital Planning): Mumbai
- For SME Credit Analyst/ Credit Analyst: Anywhere in India
- The selection process…….Read More>>